If you’re anything like me, you have playlists for every mood and I think my favorite playlist is my gospel one. I don’t know about you, but if I’m ever in a funk or a bad mood, I can turn on my gospel playlist and my whole attitude turns around. There’s just something about praising God that brings peace and joy into the atmosphere.
With that being said, I created a list of some of my all time favorite gospel songs.
All-Time Favorite Gospel Songs (in no particular order)
- My Testimony – Marvin Sapp
- I Give Myself – William McDowell
- God Favored Me – Hezekiah Walker
- Victory – Tye Tribbett & G.A.
- Revolution – Kirk Franklin
- Alabaster Box – CeCe Winans
- Speechless – Anita Wilson
- Live Through It – James Fortune & FIYA
- Put a Praise On It – Tasha Cobbs Leonard (ft. Kierra Sheard)
- Blessed & Highly Favored – The Clark Sisters
- 123 Victory – Kirk Franklin
- What Is This – Mary Mary
- Break Every Chain – Tasha Cobbs Leonard
- Rivers Flow – Marvin Sapp
- It Ain’t Over – Maurette Brown Clark
- Fill Me Up – Casey J
- Wanna Be Happy? – Kirk Franklin
- Little Girl – Mary Mary
- Can’t Give Up Now – Mary Mary
- I Won’t Go Back – William McDowell
- That’s What I Believe – Donnie McClurkin
- Empty Me – William Murphy III
Comment down below and tell me if you have the same songs on your playlist or other gospel songs that you really enjoy!