Welcome to day five of Blogmas!
A view months ago I read that one of the things that all super successful people have in common is that they read…a lot. I have always loved reading ever since I was a little girl, but being in college kind of discouraged me because of all the reading that I was required to do. None of it was interesting to me!
However in 2018 I’m going to make it a habit to read more. I was going to wait and make this list closer to the end of the month but after reading Jay Colby’s 10 Books To Guide You To The Life You Want In 2018 I started to look for books and I decided to just go ahead and make the list now. I’m going to try to read two books a month. So here is my 2018 reading list!
2018 Reading List
Click on the pictures for book descriptions and prices.
1. Best Job Ever!: Rethink Your Career, Redefine Rich, Revolutionize Your Life by Dr. C.K. Bray
2. Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life by Sarah Jakes
3. Don’t Settle for Safe: Embracing the Uncomfortable to Become Unstoppable by Sarah Jakes Roberts
4. The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by Devon Franklin and Meagan Good
5. I Am Number 8: Overlooked and Undervalued, but Not Forgotten by God by John Gray
6. Purpose Awakening: Discover the Epic Idea that Motivated Your Birth by Toure Roberts
7. Wholeness: Winning in Life from the Inside Out by Toure Roberts
8. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
9. What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary Ways by Lysa Terkeurst
10. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa Terkeurst
11. Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa Terkeurst
12. How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck: A proven path to money mastery in only 15 minutes a week! by Avery Breyer
13. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
14. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
15. The Worn Out Woman: When Life is Full and Your Spirit is Empty by Dr. Steve Stephens and Alice Gray
16. Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
17. 101 Secrets for Your Twenties by Paul Angone
18. Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business by Romi Neustadt
19. Think Like a Warrior: The Five Inner Beliefs That Make You Unstoppable (Sports for the Soul Book 1) by Darrin Donnelly
20. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
21. The Self-Love Experiment: Fifteen Principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, and Accepting of Yourself by Shannon Kaiser
22. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
23. A Winning Brand: How to build a Powerful, Personal Brand in Today’s Modern, Digital World by Kraig Kleeman
24. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
Let me know if you all would be interested in doing a book club or something close to that with any of these books!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through clicking on them I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you!
By the way, I’ve made a page for all the printables that I have created for you guys. Feel free to check it out here.