I was sitting at my desk this morning wondering what I was going to write today and I got a notification that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award. Honestly, I was shocked. I’ve only been blogging for about two months now and didn’t really expect to be nominated so soon! Blogging has created another community for me and I feel like I belong. I am so happy that God made the decision to use me, and that in being a blessing to others, I have also been blessed myself.
With that being said, I would like to thank the Girl With the Pawprint Tattoo for not only giving me something to write about today (lol), but for also thinking enough of me and this blog to nominate me. It means a lot to be recognized by such an amazing person. Her blog is about vaginismus, and anxiety and depression. I didn’t know anything about vaginismus before finding her blog, and I have so learned so much in the short time that I’ve been following her! She’s incredibly strong and her posts are very encouraging. I definitely recommend that you follow her and read her posts.
What is the Liebster Award?
There are so many different takes on this award but from what I read the Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, to recognize or discover new blogs. “Liebster” means “sweetest”, “beloved”, or “dearest”. It is a great way to find new blogs and help to bring awareness to blogs that you really enjoy!
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nominations
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Below are my answers to the questions
- Why did you start blogging? – Ever since I was younger I have loved writing. I was always writing notes or stories and I found that it was easiest to express myself that way. I started blogging to have an outlet to talk about things going on in my life and to encourage other young women.
- What is your favorite movie? – My favorite movie is probably Matilda.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? – Hmmm, that’s a good question. I don’t have a specific place but I know it’s somewhere warm! I’m so tired of snow.
- What is your favorite season? – Definitely fall.
- What is your favorite holiday? – I think Thanksgiving is my favorite because of all of the food.
- Dogs or cats? – DOGS
- Coffee or tea? – Coffee
- What is your favorite book? – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- If you were only given one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? – I’m not sure, but I know it has to include potatoes. I love all kinds of potatoes lol french fries, tator tots, diced potatoes, hash browns, ANYTHING WITH POTATOES lol
- What is your favorite hobby? – Blogging and watching youtube videos
- Who is your favorite band? – I don’t have a favorite band, but my favorite artist is Nicki Minaj (don’t judge me!)
11 Random Facts About Me
- I only eat cereal at night
- I skipped the second grade
- I could eat ramen noodles everyday
- My favorite color is purple
- I have started to collect candles from Bath & Body Works
- The Office is my favorite tv show
- My dream car is a Porsche Macan
- My fav basketball player is Kevin Durant
- One day I will get a Maltese and name her Angel
- My fav candy bar is Snickers
- I hate working out!
These are all great bloggers and I definitely recommend you read their posts!
Questions for the Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite holiday drink?
- Favorite genre of music?
- What is your favorite tv show or movie?
- What is something that you couldn’t live without?
- What would you like to accomplish in the next year? 5 years?
- What is your dream job?
- What do you like to do to relax?
Congratulations to everyone that was nominated!! I look forward to reading your answers and seeing who you nominate. Once again, thanks to The Girl With the Pawprint Tattoo for nominating me.